Welcome

Welcome

George Bernard Shaw Quote

I had to post this quote from George Shaw it's one of my favorites. (Ambiguous ironic duality is like one of the themes of my life I feel like sometimes).


“People always get tired of one another. I grow tired of myself whenever I am left alone for ten minutes, and I am certain that I am fonder of myself than anyone can be of another person.”
-George Bernard Shaw


I dream of being someone else once in a while but wouldn't trade myself in for anything the world, I truly enjoy my unique perspective on this insane place we call the world. Too much only me though is tiring. When I lived alone I enjoyed my space and quiet but eventually it gets boring and routine. Or living with a roommate is fun at first but it gets old real quick. Anyways I just thought this was a very poignant quote.

No comments: