Welcome

Welcome

Street Chalk Art Fair in Round Rock Texas

I was recently in Round Rock, Texas (next to Austin) and found myself looking for a place to eat breakfast. In so doing I happened upon a sidewalk chalk art fair, with artists early in the morning filling their 'squares' of the street with various designs using sidewalk chalk.
                                             
You can see the empty coffee cup in the corner there, haha! Ready to go. I neglected to get any of the artist's names, so if you see yourself here feel free to email me and I would be happy to give your name(s).

This square is from the children's section, I like the fact that it has the sun and moon in the same picture with the rocket. More children's squares below.

                     

This car must have belonged to one of the artists or vendors participating in the fair. Close-up of the key design on the door below.

Last but not least we have a purple frog, some fish and lily pads in a pool. I really like the vivid color in this one.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: