Welcome

Welcome

Cat-Man and Cyclops-Bot by Ed Tajchman

You can see below a watercolor work that is a version of a quick painting I did on the cover of my current sketchbook. That is where I first did my new signature mark for my paintings. You can see the mark in the lower left of this one below.

You can see in the painting, a large-headed cat-man, a purple bird, a robot with strange antlers, all on rolling blue hills under a penetrating red sun and yellow sky.  The large face is an evolution of a lot of similar faces I have done over the years, you can see this in my past works. The cyclops robot doesn't have a mouth, so I imagine his strange antlers can transform, providing his only means of communication.

I like this signature mark because it takes up less space then signing my paintings Ed Tajchman. I also sign the works on the back with a full cursive signature. So you know it's a work of mine if it has both the mark on front and signature on back. Some of my earlier paintings will not be signed like this.

Cat-Man and Cyclops-Bot, watercolor & ink, by Ed Tajchman

No comments: