Welcome

Welcome

Artwork: Funky Bird Posturing, by Ed Tajchman

Here is a painting I completed recently. It is a very funky bird, posturing in a bit of an odd manner. Energy seems to be flowing all around it. The head is not so much like a bird's, but more alien-like. It is another smaller watercolor, 15 x 11".

Funky Bird Posturing by Ed Tajchman ©. Watercolor & Pigment Ink. 15 x 11"



All these watercolors I have been showing (about 35 or 40 completed, not all published online) have been done over the first six months of this past year. Although I am finishing these up now, I am also shifting gears going back to finish a lot of my large acrylic paintings, which I will feature here later. The acrylic paintings (some of which can be seen at http://edsartworkshop.com) are an experience in trying to further understand the self, and the dreaming, subconscious mind; through the process of dreaming and painting, and vice versa. I will talk more about this later as I get closer to finishing all of these paintings.

No comments: