Welcome

Welcome

Painting by Ed Tajchman - All That Tribal Jazz Man

This is my latest painting, it's called, "All That Tribal Jazz Man". I traveled a lot this past spring and summer of 2014. I had two different cross country adventures into the American South for the first time, even though I am in my late 30's and from the midwest. I worked with so many different artists, and this was amazing. You cannot ever diminish the impact of talking and sharing with other artists, especially ones working in your medium or close to it. I had this chance at a festival these past weeks and it changed my life. Some of us at this event determined that my art was like, "Aztec, tribal, jazz". After we talked about it soooo many people came right up to my work and spit out those words. Very awesome summer. Anyways. Here is the painting. It is for sale, I am asking $1,500.Email me with any questions.
"All That Tribal Jazz, Man" 40 x 30" acrylic on canvas. Ed Tajchman, © 2014.

No comments: