Welcome

Welcome

Raven At the River

I want you to use me up.
You found me wandering alone when I was small.
Gave me a vision of myself, I built the grandest halls.
Years ago on my knees I cried for you and I do so again today.
Let go all fears, in the water with my canoe; carried carefully up until now.
My arms the oars, my heart the vision, I feel the rays.
Down the river of light we navigate, through darkness and dawn.
The heart of the earth seen through the deepest soil as roots look deeper.
Lady of the water calls my heart I feel a fire burning within, stronger then a flame.
Hard to name it, whispering quietly in the morning when you wake.
Finds you when you are gasping for breath on the concrete floor.
Binds your heart as it falls in so many different pieces from your core.

-Ed Tajchman


No comments: