Welcome

Welcome

As Summer Closes A Wish Remembered

Why does it matter anyway? revolving again in any ends.
In all the ways it could or would ever be it is.
I will never receive love in the way I think I need to.
Only in the ways that grace becomes me does it expand.

Resounding in joy's unspoken shadow, the footsteps fall always unheard.
In every grand hallway a smile of how it went down in the summer, shines across my face.
Unlaced shoes, unconstrained hues, no more blues infused in every grind of the teeth, I know
how to
breathe
now.

It shone full and brighter then any I had seen. A wish made on 7 generations in a place I had never been again. The landscape rolled like a bowl in a midnight blue, under golden glow of the moon.
The one sought since entering this strange place shines deepest in the heart that knows truth and faith both.
Seen in every waking memory.
Calls forward the effortless pulling through causeways reaching home.
I give her gratitude.

-Ed Tajchman

No comments: