Welcome

Welcome

This Art Journal of Mine with a (Slightly) New Name

This space, this weblog is my (Ed Tajchman's) exploration of the creative process through sharing my prose, my art, my thoughts on the condition of being human, of being a soul. It is almost 10 years old and has about 350 posts currently. It is a vast compilation of my poetry and an analysis of my approach to my artwork and my thinking about art.

The reason for this post is that recently I neglected to renew the domain of this space which used to be http://modernartqoutes.com. I spent many years creating links to that address all over the web only to have some dipshit company buy it the minute I neglected to renew the domain. Now they have a useless domain congratulations to them for wasting their money and taking years worth of my work.

The good news is this space has a new domain.. http://modernartquote.com. (same as before but without the 's' at the end, screw you dipshit company! It is my 350 posts that drive traffic to this space not the domain title.

No comments: