Welcome

Welcome

Abstracted Penguins in Acrylic on Canvas For Sale

About twenty or thirty posts ago, I promised that I was working on some new art and would be posting it here for sale. Well I actually have been doing a fair amount of work and I am listing here two paintings for sale.

They are called Abstract Red and Blue Penguins. They are painted with high quality professional acrylic paint, and have been sealed with a gloss coating and then varnished as well. They are each 6 by 6 inches on linen canvas stretched over 1-1/2 inch thick stretcher bars. (Of course there will be no watermark on paintings and see the third photo below for side view).



Abstract Red and Blue Penguins by Ed Tajchman©2010

I would prefer to sell them as a pair in which case the price is $150 for both plus shipping (about 10 dollars, but don't quote me on that). If you want to purchase just one, the price is $85. They both have my signature and will come with a certificate verifying they are an original work of mine, with the date, details, etc.


I accept credit card/debit card payment or any other payment that PayPal will accept. Email me here (or find my email link on your right) for the Paypal link if you want to buy either one or both or if you have any questions about the work.

2 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

cute!

Ed T. said...

thanks Star,... I tried to comment on your blog but I guess I can't but nice blog!