Welcome

Welcome

Play Trophymanager, Online Soccer Management Game

This isn't exactly art related, but this is my site so I am going to talk about one of my favorite time-wasting past-times. Soccer and football nuts should all try TrophyManager. Also if you like strategy and sports management games you will like it. (Click above to sign up) It is a free to play massively multiplayer online football management Browser-based game. Manage your own football (soccer) team, name your team, your stadium etc. Players will be given virtual cash and can be used to buy free agents, expand your stadium, set your lineup, buy and sell players, develop your youth squad, and much more. It has a huge international community with lots of fun people to interact with. It is by far the best free fantasy sports soccer management game online, a faster paced version of Hattrick, if you've played that game. If you have any questions email me in-game (my team is the KC Coyotes).



3 comments:

Kristanna said...

This is really great review on this online Soccer management game.I am very delighted to know about it.I was not aware of it.I will surly play it and enjoy it.Thanks.
reputation management

Nature Photography said...

nice post. i like it. thanks for this wonderful post.

Ed T. said...

thanks for reading Kristanna and Nature..